Followers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Core Purpose

Hello and welcome to my blog!  My core purpose is to write reviews for every movie I see for the next year.  While I don't intent for these reviews to be "critic" quality, I do hope you find some humor and relativity in them.  I have decided to limit my reviews to movies I WILL see is because there are way to many movies to choose from that I have already seen.

I do hope that you will follow along, as my reviews will become better and better as we go along.  You should expect to see around 5 movies reviews a week.  I am currently on a classic movie binge, but I do watch many other movies as well.  Recently I have watched movies such as Schindler's List, Hombre, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, The Messenger, Star Trek and a whole lot of Thomas and Friends (with my kids).  My netflix list has plenty of movies on it and is constantly growing, so don't expect a shortage of reviews anytime soon.

This is just a small sample of the movies that I have seen, and I will and plan to see all types of movies going forward.  I hope to give you a great deal of variety in the movies that I do see over the next year.  I will give you honest and thoughtful reviews that I hope you will enjoy. Please leave your posts, I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment